GEE WHIZ! Things are happening over here. Lots of exciting things. Here is a list of all the things:
- As I mentioned before, I have a new roommate-who-is-actually-a-gerbil. His name is Eugene. He seems to be frightened of bananas. It seems fitting that I would have a hella neurotic pet but he’s pretty cool.
- My boyfriend and I took a trip to Niagara Falls and acted like a couple of dorky tourists. We even got tshirts and shot glasses. It was great.
- I got my driver’s license! That’s right. I’m almost thirty-one and *just* got my driver’s license for the first time ever. Turns out, I super love driving and I think maybe I’m kind of good at it? Not sure yet, but I haven’t hit anything yet and I can do a three point turn. So that’s pretty neat.
- THE MOST EXCITING THING: I GOT IN TO SCHOOL!! In case you couldn’t tell by all of the caps, I’m pretty excited. I’ve been waiting over a year to be in carpentry school and now it’s right around the corner and holy shit. I am nervous. But I can’t wait to use some mothafuckin’ power tools y’all! I’d also really like to own some of those brown overalls. Or, really, any overalls. That front pocket is perfect for snacks.
- Also, it’s getting warmer out there, so I’m about to be doing all the hiking. Even though I almost died the last time I went on a proper hike, I can’t wait to climb until my buttcheeks hurt. I promise I’ll be careful this time.